15.1.10

formspring.me

DO you want some eyeball shoes, a pair or legs and a pair of shorts? Or would you like a Melbourne spoon.

I want a pair of legs! :D Get me a pair of legs from Melbourne. LOL, jokes, that is totally weird. O__O

you don't get the "haaave you met ted" thing do you?

Not at all. :( Please explain, LOL.

DEMENTIEVA WON G! I GOT HER AUTOGRAPH! I'M PRACTICALLY FAMOUS! hahaha, no but really ii think you should buy a new tv, one day you'll press then on button and the screen will just be black. :(

HAHAHAHA. I DON'T NEED A TV. HMPH! :P

I am sadface. I just found a roomshare at the World Tower in Sydney, for $140pw. I should've written that resume... 3 months ago.

HAHAHA. Sucked in, haha. :P I really wanna get a job! Too bad I only decided to start writing my resume once the break started. I need a taxfile number! :O

yo

Hey! :D

Do you ever feel like collapsing in a heap just to cry?

Um, well, things have been going pretty smoothly for me, so no. What's up? :(

Ask/tell me anything! :D

No comments: