15.1.10

formspring.me

Could you ever have feelings for Kin-Mun again?

No.

please tell me you've watched how i met your mother. Watch it and you'll get "haaaave you met ted?"

Err, sorry. LOL. I've watched it like once ..

Okay, I YouTubed it (JUST FOR YOU, MAN), hahaha. How I Met Your Mother's pretty cool, but I don't really watch it, that's all. If you're wondering what I watch, then I go for One Tree Hill and Scrubs. :) And a few random other shows, like Skins and The Mighty Boosh. Keke. :P

I FOLLOW YOUR BLOG.:)

THANKS, SEXY BABEEEEEE. LOL.

why are all the white people in our grade ugly douches, g?

Oh, that's so slack! I don't even talk to the 'white kids' in our grade, but when I do, they're cool! Troy's a cool kid, hahaha. :P Idk about like .. Oh, I think Daniel Barnes is pretty cool. George is cool. The white kids are cool, man, wth LOL.

Ask/tell me anything! :D

No comments: