7.1.10

428


Click that, I'm not joking. :O!
Okay, so, what the freak, LOL. I'm on Tumblr, right, and I'm just going through pages and pages of updates and I found (yeah I couldn't be bothered to printscreen it cuz photoshop lags like no tomorrow on this computer) :


WHAT THE FUCK HAHAHAHAHA. O______OOO""
And it has like 465 notes, that's so badass, LOL. But shieet man, what the freak. Far, I have to find that in my updates, LOL. But according to the notes, that's been in bonesandstyle and fuckyeahskinnybitch?! Whoaa! LOL. And people think that's my room when it totally isn't, LOL, that's my sister's room. Zomg but that's so mad, but I don't know where the freak they would've found that picture? Unless it was probably on .. Oh, it's on Weheartit. But omg, FML, I could've been having all that Tumblarity. >:0 LOL. But GG, yay, people like it. LOL. ^^

5:47pm
So like yeah I was like reaally psyched before LOL. But newais, it's gotten heaps more notes. Keke, I'm full like 'GG HAHAHA' about it. <> LOL. But zomg, man, full .. GG. :F LOL.

No comments: