13.12.09

#385 He's a fashion icon

FR: Wendy

have you kissed someone with braces, lip ring, or tongue ring?
Yep.

do you sing in the car?
Nuh.

do you crack your knuckles?
Yeahhh I do. ><

what was the first thing you did this morning?
Check the time, I'm pretty sure.

have you ever ran with scissors?
Oh yes.

most visited web page?
According to Google Chrome, Blogger and then Tumblr. :D

how many siblings do you have?
Two.

is good grammar attractive?
A lot better than improper grammar, for sure.

are any of your friends taller than you?
Of course. :P

have you ever been ditched by a friend?
Probably, haha. :P

has one of your crushes ever called you self-centered before?
Ooh, don't think so ..

needles aren't so horrible?
Yes they are!

who is the last person that you called?
Genvin.

have your parents ever caught you smoking?
No, cos I've never smoked before, silly.

last restaurant you went to?
Errrm. Oh whoa, I actually don't remember.

do you act differently around the person you like?
I hope I don't. :)

what is your natural hair color?
Black but browned by the sun.

do you wish that you were somewhere else right now?
Oh .. I don't really mind. :I

do you like cuddling?
Yeeahh ..

when did you meet the last female you texted?
Oh. She's my sister. LOL.

are you a forgiving person?
Depends on what they did, I guess.

how many tattoos would you like to have?
If any, then just one. I'm not into tatts.

name every single thing you're wearing right now in detail.
White Davenport bra, blue Davenport briefs, thick elastic on my wrist, bracelet made from a piece of string Vivian gave me, Nike 'I Love Hi Dunk' shirt, Cotton On Body shorts, Sportsgirl nail polish in Sapphire and Ballerina, and this other nail polish in a super pale pink. Clip from Hairhouse Warehouse. Thereeee. --'

do you think someone has feelings for you?
Ughm. Maybe. I have no idea, really.

how long does it take you to get ready?
For a normal school day, maybe 10 minutes. If I was going out, then I would wake up around an hour before leaving the house. Keke. :D

do you laugh a lot?
Yep.

do you have a dog?
Oh whoa, I didn't know Wendy had a Maltese x Shih Tsu. I have like 3 of them.

what were you doing at 3 in the morning ?
I was sleeping. George's party was mad, last night. :D

what are you listening to at the moment?
Listening to Zoolander, ahaha.

have you ever slept in someone else’s bed?
Yes. :D

are you taken or single?
S for single.

what time did you go to bed last night?
Um, well, I fell asleep on the couch and woke up again at 1:30. Stayed around and actually went to sleep at 2.

do you believe what goes around comes around?
Er, not really.

is there someone that makes you happy every time you see them?
Uhh. Yes, I think there is.

do you like night time or day time better?
Night is when parties get way fun. LOL. ^^

do you sleep with the door open or closed?
Open ..

do you believe that it is best to have a friendship first then love?
It doesn't neccessarily have to work like that, but it would be ideal.

where were you 3 hours ago?
At home. 8-)

have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
In the last week .. I bought a necklace for Danica? I also bought some headphones today. :D

when is the last time you ran?
Yesterday! Running from Shadman and Emily, AHAHAHA.

what's the last sporting event you watched?
Sorry, I don't watch sports. 8-)

what is your favorite animal?
Ngaaw, I don't know. :3

what is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
Ahaha. Cuz I have a secret weapon. 8-)

were you an honor roll student in school?
No. Cut az, LOL.

what do you want to know about the future?
I want to know what I do for a living. :S

No comments: