8.12.09

#375 Omgggggg

Lol so Im on Yvys laptop. Mr Kolodziej is full really pissed off atm, gosh. Oh cuz Im online at school, Sophiea told me to blog more and to go on the laptops. LOL.

YVY IS THE BEST. I BELEIVE THAT IN THE FUTURE WE WILL RELY ON PEOPLE LIKE HER TO BRING US THUS OUT INTO THE LIGHT INTO THE NEW GENERATION. I LOVE HER TO BITS. THANK AND GOOD NIGHT.
BITCH, SUCK 20 DICKS.

:L Omg, that reminds me of how Koshila was getting all pissed (nto really) in PASS, when we were playing Grip Ball, and she was full pegging the ball at Jacqueline. LOL.

Will edit later. Cant even add a photo to this, hmph. Cuz Yvy, your laptop has jackshit. AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. Lol @ your face. OMG, I should upload a photo of you from before, LOL.

4:12PM
Lol, I posted that during period 4, English. Yvy was taking photos of herself with www.cameroid.com, soo funny. I have to finish my Truong homework and study today. :( Goshh, it's so hot, don't wanna do anything. I worked at the canteen at lunch, and that was pretty cool, but I'm full noob and I gave this guy the wrong change but then fixed it up LOL. TT"

Science, we went to room 36 cos it's nice and home-y in there, but we were "meant to be in room 31', which is kinda bs LOL. But anyway, half the class stayed in 36 for a while, watching stuff on their laptops, and then we all went up to 31, where we were meant to watch a science vid. But then me and Vanessa just watched Victoria Secret Fashion Show, and that was mad az. :D LOL.

I wanna get this mascara and foundation. I sound really girly, yeah? ==' Oh, and I have 3 periods of swimming tomorrow, yayyyerrr! :DD. Hopefully it's fun, and we don't have to do anything planned, and we just do whatever. GLADIATORS FOR THE WIN.

Ooh, found some printscreens from ages ago on the iPod:








No comments: