3.11.09

#308 Hello Brooklyn, Hey L.A.


036. Hey. I hope you're okay, but I know you're not. Things like this don't happen every day and shouldn't happen like this, right now. You know I'm not good at doing this, and I don't know if you're going to read this anyway. Talking to you, thinking about how you're going .. Like, I don't know what to do, and I just wish I could do something that would make you happy and cheer you up.

We haven't been talking for long, but you're rad. I can talk to you about pretty much anything, and you always give me advice and know what to do. It kinda makes me feel bad, since I haven't done much for you and helped you out. :( It actually makes me look like a really crap friend, like I only talk to you when I don't know what to do about #. But I wish I could help you, I wish I could give you advice and help out. Thanks for everything, though. Seriously. You've helped so much, and you're the best for caring.

You're always really full on epic optimistic, always smiley or making sure people are smiling. Like if I were you, I'd be so messed up and I'd be the worst company. I doubt I'd be able to talk to new people, help them with their problems and make sure people are laughing and smiling. You pick up and notice when people are sad, or when something's wrong. Things like that make you such a good friend and person. I swearrr..

Like .. Oks, I don't know what to say. And I don't know if anything in this post is going to make a difference. But just know that I'm always here for you and I befriend/roflcopter/love you. :D I know this is gonna be a seriously hard time for you and I know things are going to be totally different from now on, but I can't wait till the next time I see you smiling. And smiling as in, for real smile. Like .. you're actually happy and everything. I love you, boy. And you know why this post's in bold, yeah? Cuz you're the most important right now. :D

No comments: