1.11.09

#301 It could be the same

Wendy did this, so I decided to do it. It'll take my mind off worrying about bidding on a shirt on eBay. LOL.

Have you ever heard of the band Fleet Foxes?
Never.

What'd you do last night?
Finished season 4 of One Tree Hill! :D

Name something you want right now.
I really want to go shopping, and I really want Dannis' Mossimo shirt, and I really want you.

Do you have a blogspot account?
Yeah?

Have you ever had thai food; if so, what was your favorite?
I dislike Thai food ..

Are you a root beer drinker?
Grace is! I think. Eugh, it's so gross.

Grape juice or red wine?
Nty for either, zomg.

What was the last film you saw?
Uhhm. Watched part of HP2 and most of Mean Girls on Friday.

Where was the last place you went?
Livo Westfieldssss.

What's in your desk drawer?
Gosh, I read this question and was trying to think what was in my desk drawer. Then I realised, I don't have a desk anymore. LOLOLL.

Who was the last person you wished good luck to?
OH! It was recent, like last night or something. I think I said to Brendan.

Do you listen to any music in a different language?
Oh yessss. :D

Are there any important dates coming up?
Important dates .. hm. Not really. Like, Raymond's birthday tomorrow, but I don't even talk to him. Uhmm. Kelly's birthday sometime soon? :D

What's your facial wash routine?
I wash my face with cleanser.
And rinse it off.
Maybe use toner.
And probably moisturise.

What do you want to name your kids?
I have no ideaaaa.

Do you watch the world cup; if so, which country do you root for?
NO.

Who was the last person you had deep feelings for?
Everyone actually knows who. :L

Which do you prefer: english or history?
History is easier, cos all you do is remember things, but English requires more .. smart-ness. LOL.

What's something you would like to drink right now?
I want Easyway ..

Are you comfortable speaking in front of a large audience?
Mm, it's not actually that bad, tbh.

What grade is the last person you texted in?
Errr. Oh, my mum. LOL.

What do you want to get accomplished today/tonight?
I should bake some cupcakes, but Idk. Tutor homework?

Will you have a boyfriend/girlfriend in 6 months?
I don't know. :(

Look in your inbox in your phone, who are all the people you have texts from?
Oh gosh are you for real. Fucking inbox is has 665 messages. Oh shit, one more and it'll be 666. :(
Avi
Angela
Eugene
Genvin got a haircut :D
Kyleen
L
Aldrich
N
Kelly
DANICA IS THE BEST
George
Regina
John
Jacqueline M
Mum
Sexy boi Nick (Omg so many..)
Cute boi Kenny
Yvy
Wendy
Steph
Vv chyeahhh girl
Thomson just wntsa fk grace (that's Grace, LOL)
Andy Vegetable Le Tran
Sofia
Allen
Liza
Danica P
Danica's Mum
LOL, NOTE: I didn't CHANGE any of the names.

Who are you gonna be with saturday night?
No one I wouldn't usually be with.

Did you have a boyfriend on your last birthday?
NO. HOW MAD IS THAT. ^^ But a few days earlier I did. GGGGG!

Have you ever tried your hardest and then gotten disappointed in the end?
A duhhhh. ><

Was the first person you talked to today male or female?
Male.

Where did you get your last bruise from?
.. Falling off a treadmill. AHAHA.

Have you ever been so embarrassed that you cried?
Um, don't think so.

What's the last thing you said to someone & to who?
Hmm, idk, cuz no one's talking to me on msn LOL.

Have you ever let someone go because you thought they deserved better?
Uhm. No. :L

If your ex said they hate you, you say?
OHRLYY, YEAH, WANNA START SMTH.

Do you know anyone who would just drop everything to come see you?
I don't think so. D;

What woke you up this morning?
No ideaa.

Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
In most circumstances ..

Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
I hope someone is .. :/

Do you give out second chances too easily?
I think I do.

Does it matter to you if your boyfriend/girlfriend smokes?
Yes! Cuz it's full not good for you.

What'd you cry about the last time you cried?
I haven't full mega epic cried in a real long time. Well, maybe not real long, but I don't remember when it was.

Do you believe what goes around comes around?
Uhm. I don't really .. think about it, ahaha.

How much older is the person you're currently interested in?
A few months ..

Have your parents caught you drinking?
Nope. Cuz I don't sneak drinking. Oh wait, I did. LOL. BUT THEY DIDN'T CATCH US. It was just like one cruiser shared with like 5 people LOL.

How has the past week been for you?
Kinda terrible for some reasons but pretty mad for the rest. I'd say it's pretty epic, since a lot of shit happened this week.

When was the last time you were complimented?
Yesterday.

Is there a high chance of you going out to the movies soon?
Nuh. Cos .. people who've probably been out with me probably know that I don't like going out to watch a movie. Cuz I swearr, it's a waste of money! LOL.

Are you listening to music right now?
Yeeeah. Genvin's playing some shit. Uhm, oh, same song as when I started this post.
It Could Be The Same - Van She (I DON'T LISTEN TO THEM).

What is something you wish you had more of?
Sex. LOLOL JOKING.
I wish I had more .. things to smile about.

What would your new last name be if you married the last person who texted?
Genevieve Kumar. AHAHA.

If you could pack up and leave your life now to move away, would you?
No, that's sad.

What was the last drink you consumed?
Water.

Are you waiting for anything/anyone?
Yes, I no joke am .. :/

What color is your underwear?
White. :(

Do you have a member of the opposite sex you've told everything to?
I've told different guys different secrets. :/ But not one guy that knows all my shit.

Do you honestly have any regrets?
Yes. :/ Especially since like, past two months or something.

Have you met anybody that changed your life?
Yep.

Missing anybody?
Yeeeahh .. :/

Who do you have texts from in your phone?
Uhh scroll up ..

Are you in any kind of emotional pain right now?
You could maybe say that.

Do you believe in marriage? Do you plan on getting married someday?
Wouldn't most people plan to?

Which is harder: walking away from somebody you love or coming back to somebody who has hurt you?
Walking away for sure.

Has your heart ever truly ached for somebody?
I don't know if it's 'truly aching'.

Why did you last cry?
Cuz I miss someone.

Is it easier to pretend everything's okay for you?
Oh chyeah man.

Ever cried while you were on the phone with someone?
Nope.

What was the last horror movie you watched? With who?
Totally don't remember.

Do you take walks often?
I should go jogging more. Seriouslyyy!

Do you think "I love you" are strong words?
It's full on overused. But it's strong.

Is anything bugging you right now?
Yeah. :/

Do you think you could live without your cell phone?
Mmhm. I haven't been using my phone all too much since I think I'm over my cap. I don't know if I actually am, though. O___O CUZ I SWEAR, I'VE BEEN 'OVER' FOR LIKE MORE THAN A FRICKEN MONTH OR SOMETHING?! HFUHFUHESFDIWAJOEUI!!

Would you date someone that none of your friends like?
I think I did. :/

If you woke up as the opposite gender, what’s the 1st thing you would do?
I have a pen. Wow. LOL.

Do you want a well-paying job or a job you enjoy?
You'd want to have both, wouldn't you?

Do you like hugs?
Yes pl0x.

Where do you want to go to uni?
Gosh. I actually don't think about it. :S :S :S

No comments: