7.10.09

#07 And when you come back, don't speak a word.


Happy birthday, Alan!
I'm pretty sure it's his birthday, but I'm not 100% totally sure. But I'm pretty pretty sure. Lolol.

Woke up at 11:38AM. Fricken late muchh! Cos I woke up a little earlier, but fell asleep again, and had this epic dream. Anyway, I don't remember much of it, but there was this old Asian lady who was being such a bitch, so I was being a bitch back to her. LOL.

HOLY SHIT, HI5 IS ON! FAROUT, I HAVEN'T HEARD THE SONG AND EVERYTHING IN FORVEER. WHOA WHOA WHOA.

Newais, I'm off my studying for a bit. Cos I was writing some art notes, right, and then I'm like, Okay screw this, I'll just type them up, cos I think I could study with them. Cos I was writing them, and my writing was so messy cos I couldn't be bothered and everything, so yeah. Couldn't find two pictures for my typed-up notes, and I'm missing around 3 or 4 sheets for art.

Does anyone have:
Landscape - Robinson
Mad Hatter's Tea Party - Ceramic terms and processes, Dali, Oppenheim
Cos I don't have them, so if someone has them can they please scan and send? D:

AND OH, I'LL POST MY SCIENCE NOTES TODAY.
Gosh, got all this scanning to do. All the figures from the textbook, gahh.
STRESS LESS.

No comments: