3.10.09

#03 One mistake from being together


Okay! So I just came back from the cemetary. Doesn't that sound positive. :I And my relatives came over and yeah, all went to cemetary. I had like 3 bowls of rice, and they're like, YOU GOTTA EAT MORE, and I'm like, Bro, I'm fricken dying TT".

I don't want to study! Shit weather, makes me feel like, sick. O___O And I have to write a To-Do list for these holidaysss! Hopefully I study enough. And I really have to get well in maths, I'm not joking. Like I'd want to get 97% - 100%. I don't know if I can make that. My maths this year has been shit, and I'm not joking. Cuz I really don't want to move down a class. :'(

FREAXXX - BROKENCYDE = WORST CLIP AND SONG EVER. =='

Edit@5:54PM
So, Stephen and Brian are over and they came back from Livo. They bought a DVD, How To Alienate Your Friends and something that I don't remember, and they're eating Starburst. Oh, and Stephen threw two snakes at me and I thought it was just one, and didn't catch the other, and so I put the snake that I dropped next to my dog. Don't think it'll eat it.

Scanned Chapter 3 science notes, but it's kinda light. Which would you guys rather? These files are heaps big, sorry, but which would you guys rather take? Click to enlarge, yeah?

A

B

C

No comments: