22.9.09

Tuesday 22nd (Silver Bullet)

Omg, I took Nikkida's blog and went more than 3/4 through it, then decided it was boring and decided to delete it and write another one. Oh yeah, aren't I good at procrastinating. :(

Tonight, we fly away so high, our first full moon sky. I'll breathe you in, I won't let you down, I won't hold you back, I won't make a sound. I know what scares you the most. Being alone, but just like them, being alive, feeling so dead. At least you have my heart. You know you shine so bright.

Got a single silver bullet, shot right through my heart, to prove I can't survive without you.

Can you sleep at night, if I hold you tight, I won't let you go, this feels so right. Please don't leave this time. At least yo uhave my heart. You know you shine so bright?

Got a single silver bullet, shot right through my heart, to prove I can't survive without you. Got a single silver bullet, shot right through my heart, to prove I can't survive without you ..

Tonight we fly away so high, tonight we fly away. You know the moon is full and, I can't live without you.

I TOTALLY LOVE HAWTHORNE HEIGHTS.

No comments: