20.4.10

722


Whoa, back to school today! :o I was soo tired this morning, but I was on time and everything so that was okay .. Except it's always like that on the first day back, I always get lazy like halfway during the term. Haven't been on Tumblr in a while, I'll go now .. Anyway, so nothing really happened in school. Nothing interesting. Oh, but in English it was funny, LOL, every time in English, it's always only our table (me, Vanessa, Yvy, Koshila, Jordan Kerr and someone else, it's not consistent who the other person is) that laughs at things, LOL. And we had Kolodziej to look after our class for a bit, and we're so slack to him lol and Idk, his stories are so bad and we were talking, and I was like to Yvy, Omg you suck, and she's like, You suck MY DICK, and Kolodziej walked past right when she said 'my dick' and we all started laughing and he's like, ERR, APPROPRIATE LANGUAGE LOL.

I have to do English assignment .. I really don't want to, I full suck at short stories. :o! Fml. But for art I decided to not take a photo every hour for 24 hours, and instead write a list of people that have made a significant impact on your life and include a sketch/photograph. 'Sif I'm gonna sketch, cuz I'm bad at it and I'd be sketching a photo anyway. And I've got ideas on how to do it, and if I can pull it off then I'll be really happy. LOL. :D And nooo, my camera's out of battery and I don't know how I'm meant to charge it. :( Oh, Taeyeon and Jessica from SNSD are pretty. Oh and Yoona. (They're the only three SNSD girls I know, LOL.)



Aw Kevin, you're so cute. :D


HOLY SHIT I JUST CHECKED MY USAGE ON MY3 AND I HAVE $3.40 OF CREDIT LEFT AND I HAVEN'T USED MY PHONE SINCE I CHECKED LAST TIME BESIDES MAKE LIKE PRANKS AND SHIT, SO LIKE OMG I'M NOT EVEN RISKING IT, I'M NOT PRANKING OR TEXTING OR CALLING OR ANYTHING UNTIL MY CAP RENEWS, WHICH SHOULD BE AROUND THE 24TH. CUZ IF I GO OVER, OMG, I'M GONNA GET MY PHONE CONFISCATED FOR LIKE FOREVER AND MY PARENTS ARE GONNA BE REALLY REALLY PISSEED CUZ I PROMISED I WOULDN'T GO OVER THIS TIME AND LIKE NOW I'M KINDA WORRIED CUZ LIKE WTF MAN, I HAVEN'T USED IT SINCE LAST TIME I CHECKED AND IT SAYS I HAVE. LIKE IF I PRANKED SOMEONE AND THEN THEY REJECTED MY CALL, DOES THAT COST? CUZ I'M KINDA WORRIED IT MIGHT. :I FARROUT.

No comments: