17.1.10

formspring.me

I actually like the layout :D

Why thank you, it's good to know someone doesn't mind it and actually likes it. ^^~!!

I get so worried about people not liking me. I be myself, but it feels.. I don't know. I feel like I might've done something wrong? :S I don't knowwwwww

Went on Tumblr. Found this, and it's just for you. :D http://16.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kwdcl5pEWZ1qzmz4co1_500.jpg

Haha, anyway.. I think heaps of people are self conscious, and I guess I'm glad that I hardly am (in comparison, anyway). Lol well I'm not even sure how to answer this. All I'd say is that if they don't like you (for real, not just you thinking it) then they're not worth it! Lol, I just realised that there actually is someone that I know that doesn't like me and I get 'upset' (not really, but more like 'Aw, why doesn't she like me'). But I'm sure your personality is likeable, and I'm sure people like you! :O Don't worry about what people think, bro, just as long as your close friends accept, love and care about you for the person you are. Heaps of people feel self-conscious and worry about what people think about them.. it's just not worth your time. :O Life's too short to be worrying about bs like that, and you're at the peak of your life now (I'm assuming you're in high school, though. That's an assumption based on absolutely nothing, LOL), so you might as well enjoy it. :D [I had/have no idea what to say, so this answer sucks.]

ASK!

No comments: