26.11.09

#354 Mystery, mystery


Omg those cookies look so good. :9

I think I'm sick. :( How terrible! I woke up this morning and I was so tired. But still, I had a shower and everything, took the bus. The bus was really empty in the morning as well, and I was like falling asleep there. Goshh. And I actually got off at the station, too tired to walk around Livo and didn't have money to get an iced coffee. Dayumm!

Got to school, the train was so empty. I had Wee-O-Wiser this morning, but the last session was today! We didn't get flowers or anything, though. :( I somehow broke my lip balm. Like wtf? I was looking through my bag and I just see my lip balm, the lid was like fricken crushed. HOW DID THAT HAPPEN! :O

Hardly anyone was here today. Like, people that weren't here: Danica, Wendy, Vanessa, Yvy, Andy, Allen, Lawrence and .. yeah I think that's it. But aww! School was so empty, gosh. My head hurts. I think I'm sick. Dayumm, man! I don't wanna be sick! I still have Truong homework to do tonight, and I really don't want to do it. And I also really don't want to go to school, gosh, that's for sure. Like, go to school tomorrow. Cos it's mufti, fucken hell, and I feel really tired and sore throat, might have a fever and my nose is blocked. FML FML FML FML FML. :(

Oh, but today was really bludgey. Cos first two periods, I missed out on class cos I had Wee-O-Wiser. Then we had history, but we just watched a video, and I was drawing stuff in my book, LOL. Then science, our class went with 9E into room 32 and watched a video about human body systems and puberty. It was kinda funny, though, cuz when the guy got an erection, they had like really dramatic music LOLLLL. But yeah, that was funny. Anyway, then art, no one does work in art anyway, and we had Huxley. I just cut up some cardboard. And then PASS, Ms Thomas didn't show up even though she was here. How weird. LOL. And apparently there might be a PASS excursion, for major and minor? Going to the beach or something. Hopefully that'll be fun. If we even have it.

FARR. Really don't want to do Truong homework, or go to school. Also, I'm home alone. I'm usually not home alone, cuz my mum's like always home, and my sister finished uni and should be home. But no one's home, probably went out or something. Oh, and if I stay home tomorrow, then I'm gonna have to like .. stay home with my mum, aunt, grandma, sister and maybe two other relatives, if they're still here. Gosh, that would be kinda weird.

FML
FML
FML
FML
FML
So tired. :(

No comments: