15.10.09

#15 I'm by myself, more than you would know



Okay, so last night, after I went offline, I went to my room to read my English book, cause it was only around 10, so earlyy. And in order to pay attention and get what's going on, I have to read it all aloud. LOL. So anyway, was reading that, and at around 11, my dad was like, We gotta take your mum to the hospital, cancel all your plans for tomorow, don't go out.

So while all the cool kids are in Parra today, I'm at homeeeee. And I really don't want to do the English prac essay, cause I really don't want to do the English exam. TERRIBLE. But omg, hopefully people call me. LOL.

Anddddd I wanted to go Parra to check up on some things, but no I can't. And there's a 15% off everything at Sportsgirl, for today only. And I forgot to check something in Livo yesterday. Gosh. I wish I could go today. Maybe I could, Genvin's going out, and Steph had uni and already left. So maybe I could go Parra, but .. not sure. Hm!

OH! IM GOING PARRA NOW! AHAHA. OKSS, GOTTA GO, SEE YOU BITCHES LATERRR. ^^ My mum's like, Oh, I'm okay now, you can go, but go now! (Like, hurry up.) Yayyeeer!

10:16PM
I got home at like, 7:45PM. Parra wasn't thaaaat good, I rkn. I left the house at 12:05PM and arrived at Parra at around 1. Called them, and they had just gone into the cinemas. So I hung around for like a little more than 3 hours, walking around. Couldn't find the Wrangler singlet! Omgsh. TT" And I found two pairs of really nice shorts, I should save up for one of them. Bought new cleanser. Spent too much money today. So, the people that came: Avi, Danica, Jenny, Kyleen, Nicholas, Troy, Cohen and Jacqueline. Yvy had left already. Some other people were there, but had split up. It was alrightt. Yay, got a kiss on the cheek from Avi. Newais, Cabra was alright, cuz bussed to Danica's, and then bussed back, and then hung around in Cabra for a bit. Yayeer. Didn't study at all, today. :S

MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING - Y9 ENGLISH YEARLY
DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT TO WRITE/HOW TO RESPOND TO THE TASK? COS I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO WRITE ABOUT. I DON'T KNOW WHO THE 'GOOD' PEOPLE ARE, AND WHAT TRIALS AND TRIBULATIONS THEY COME ACROSS. CAN SOMEONE PLEAASEE HELP, COS I'VE ASKED AROUND, AND NO ONE SEEMS TO KNOW WHAT TO DO.

No comments: