8.10.09

#08 Science Notes (2)



Page 1

Page 2

Page 3

Page 5


CONTINUING WITH THE REMAINDER OF MY NOTES ..


4:57PM
OMG. I JUST REALISED. THE ARROW POINTING FROM 'CARBON IN THE ATMOSPHERE' TO 'DECOMPOSERS' IS MEANT TO BE THE OTHER WAY AROUND. SORRY. MEANT TO POINT TO 'CARBON'.


Okay so that's it! ^^
And about the sizing of everything, I'm so sorry if all the dimensions are messed up. And I think the diagram of the pen./vag. is messed up. Like the dimensions. SORRY. Just refer to your textbook for any figures that aren't clear. I added what they were and what number they were found, on some of the figures. Cuz I kinda got lazy, LOL, sorry.

And I did miss out on some things:
Chapter 3: SETI (p81), For and Against (p82)
Chapter 4: Optical Instruments. Idk what page, but I didn't write nething for anything under Optical Instruments, cos I don't really get it. :S :S
Chapter 5: That timescale thing on p158

EVERYONEEEEE, GOOD LUCK, YEAH? ^^ ♥
I swear, some people, I give them my notes and they full pwn me in the exam. Wth, stupid nerdasses! TT".

No comments: